Walk into any bookstore and you will find yourself surrounded by hundreds of books on how to parent, how to prepare for birth, and how to survive. I mean, literally, hundreds. Search the term on the internet and you find thousands of blogs (including mine, hi!). It is OVERWHELMING to say the least. Where do you start?
To help you, I’ve put together a list of books I found helpful while pregnant, and while I was caring for an infant. So, go grab your blanket, curl up in a nice leather chair, drink some tea, and enjoy!
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- On Becoming Babywise: Giving your infant the GIFT of Nighttime Sleep
- The Happiest Baby on the Block
- Bringing up Bebe (more humor than actual this is a guide to your pregnancy)
- Natural Hospital Birth: The Best of Both Worlds
I am in no way being compensated for endorsing these books. (But, lawd, do I wish!)